Welcome to The Joint - Eagan! As your local chiropractor in Eagan, MN, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Eagan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. James Eschiti
Dr. James Eschiti received his undergraduate degree in Education from the University of Central Oklahoma. He completed his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2002 at Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Bloomington, MN. Dr. Eschiti specializes in Sports Medicine. As an undergraduate student, he worked in rehab with the ATC for the University football and softball teams. Dr. Eschiti was also a letterman in undergraduate school. After Chiropractic school, he completed the post graduate program for CCSP and became a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician. Dr Eschiti is also a certified personal trainer through the National Council of Strength and Fitness.
Dr. Lance Brisky
Dr. Lance Brisky realized the benefits of chiropractic while he was still in high school. He found that regular chiropractic visits to his uncle's clinic kept him functioning at a higher level in all of the sports and activities he did. He was always able to recover quicker, with chiropractic care, especially when the injury bug hit! A 2012 graduate of Northwestern Health Sciences University, he lives in Eagan, MN with his beautiful wife, Karen, and their three children, Kaelyn, Adrian, and Jordan. Dr. Lance is very active within his church and sings in both the choir and a quartet, AMEN. Dr. Lance continues to enjoy basketball, softball, travel and leisure time with his family. He has also been a boys and girls youth and high school basketball official for the last six years.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Eagan chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- December 8, 2014We all have our own personal preferences; this is, after all, what makes each of us a unique individual. Whether it’s your choices in food or drinks, or your personal taste in music or art, we all have the things that we like and dislike, and these things make us who we are. Now, when ...
- November 24, 2014Coffee is typically consumed first thing in the morning by avid coffee drinkers, simply for its high amount of caffeine, and its ability to help the body and the brain to perk up and be ready to tackle the day. Now, although coffee is the gold standard for giving you that quick bit of needed ...
- November 21, 2014Dry eyes are one of the most common office hazards. Staring at a computer screen in an air conditioned environment can cause dry eyes within an hour, according to a study published by the journal, Cornea. Dry eye syndrome is an uncomfortable condition that can cause burning, itching, redness and even blurred vision. If persistent ...
- November 11, 2014The odds are high that you’ve come home from a hard day’s work, and all of that hard work has taken a toll on both your body and mind. The lingering reminder of how hard you have worked, follows you home in the form of pain, more specifically in the neck. Neck pain is the ...
- November 3, 2014Believe it or not, shrimp is the most popular seafood in the United States; this number is calculated in relation to the amount eaten nationwide and the amount that is fished for. Consumed everywhere from the shrimp cocktail to the tasty gumbo, shrimp is tiny, but mighty, especially in the punch it packs in the ...
- October 21, 2014It seems like nothing is safe anymore, even when you’re trying to be as green, healthy and lifestyle-boosting as you can possibly be. We often think that things labeled natural, organic, grass-fed and locally-grown, are all the best options to choose from when we browse the outskirts of the grocery store, looking for produce and ...
- October 16, 2014If I asked you what the biggest threat to our ocean was at this very moment in time, the odds of you saying something like the improper discarding of our trash, or dangerous chemicals from the products we use, would probably be quite high. These two things are indeed a danger to the ocean, but ...
- October 7, 2014Microbeads, the small, round plastics that are added to beauty products such as facial scrubs, toothpastes, and are generally used to help exfoliate the skin and remove dirt, have been in the news more and more as of very recently, and not for the great healthy skin purposes they claim to have in their ...
- September 29, 2014Autumn is one of the more colorful seasons that we experience; the leaves are falling, the colors all around us are changing, and so too is the weather. Now, even though it’s not as warm as its summer counterpart, autumn is still a great time to get outside and exercise. With cooler mornings and crisper ...