Welcome to The Joint - Eagan! As your local chiropractor in Eagan, MN, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Eagan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. James Eschiti, D.C.
Dr. James Eschiti received his undergraduate degree in Education from the University of Central Oklahoma. He completed his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2002 at Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Bloomington, MN. Dr. Eschiti specializes in Sports Medicine. As an undergraduate student, he worked in rehab with the ATC for the University football and softball teams. Dr. Eschiti was also a letterman in undergraduate school. After Chiropractic school, he completed the post graduate program for CCSP and became a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician. Dr Eschiti is also a certified personal trainer through the National Council of Strength and Fitness.
Dr. John McKeague, D.C.
Dr. John McKeague was born and raised in White Bear Lake. Through his early years he was actively involved in athletics, and helping out in the community. Following his graduation from High School he chose to attend Northwestern College in Roseville, MN and received a degree in Biology. While completing his undergraduate studies, Dr. John played football for the Eagles and was heavily involved in research as well as helping other students through tutoring programs. Once his undergraduate degree was finished Dr. John went to Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, MN to pursue his dream of being a chiropractor. While at Northwestern he was elected as the Vice President of the student senate and put in charge of acting as a liaison between the Chiropractic students and administration.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Eagan chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 24, 2015RachelleIn the age of social media, and the transparency that the Internet has brought to all of our lives, there are new implications for the field of health and wellness. Telemedicine, technological health communication, and various other developments are occurring that are transforming how we view health care and how information is transferred across various ...
- April 21, 2015RachelleWhen properly understood, diabetes is a disease that no one would want. While many people fear it, as they should, sometimes little is being done to prevent it. The good news is that it often can be prevented, and these four steps will help you keep diabetes at bay. 1. Exercise This one thing is very important ...
- April 9, 2015RachelleEating nuts has proven to be a great way to get a number of good benefits. They are also good to eat and they require no refrigeration, making them the ideal snack to take with you anywhere. There are many kinds of nuts, but some of them will offer more benefits than another others. Almonds All nuts ...
- March 30, 2015RachelleFeeling low energy levels in the middle of the day is something a lot of people are experiencing. They know they have much more to do, and feel unable to do much about it. The good news is that energy levels can be restored, enabling you to do more each day. One common cause of not ...
- March 25, 2015RachelleWellness means different things to different people. For those who hear the term, many consider it to be limited to the realm of health; which, of course, is something everyone wants. The term actually means much more than that. Generally it refers having a balance that is healthy in the realms of the mind, body, and ...
- March 23, 2015RachelleEveryone knows the important of drinking water – it hydrates us, is sugar-free and is essential to human life and body function. Many people do not drink enough water during the day – by the way the recommended amount is eight glasses. Drinking water is not difficult to do, but there is no flavor, which ...
- March 13, 2015RachelleHave you ever woken yourself (or a significant other) up with the sound of your own voice yelling while asleep? This act, called sleep talking, affects nearly half of all children and about five percent of adults and tends to be more common among men. Sleep talking can occur during any stage of sleep and ...
- March 6, 2015adminAs Americans begin to exit cold and flu season, they may be thanking the heavens that spring is around the corner (unless they have allergies). We make sure to protect ourselves before winter sets in; with flu shots and mandatory stay home days for ill staff. The aches and pains that eventually appear include a ...
- March 2, 2015RachelleBreastfeeding has been touted as an excellent way to give babies the nutrients they need for development and an important part of the mother-child bond. Several governments have enacted laws to encourage breastfeeding, and many public places now offer designated nursing stations. Pre and postnatal doctor visits often include lactation coaching to encourage more mothers ...