Welcome to The Joint - Eagan! As your local chiropractor in Eagan, MN, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Eagan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. James Eschiti, D.C.
Dr. James Eschiti received his undergraduate degree in Education from the University of Central Oklahoma. He completed his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2002 at Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Bloomington, MN. Dr. Eschiti specializes in Sports Medicine. As an undergraduate student, he worked in rehab with the ATC for the University football and softball teams. Dr. Eschiti was also a letterman in undergraduate school. After Chiropractic school, he completed the post graduate program for CCSP and became a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician. Dr Eschiti is also a certified personal trainer through the National Council of Strength and Fitness.
Dr. John McKeague, D.C.
Dr. John McKeague was born and raised in White Bear Lake. Through his early years he was actively involved in athletics, and helping out in the community. Following his graduation from High School he chose to attend Northwestern College in Roseville, MN and received a degree in Biology. While completing his undergraduate studies, Dr. John played football for the Eagles and was heavily involved in research as well as helping other students through tutoring programs. Once his undergraduate degree was finished Dr. John went to Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, MN to pursue his dream of being a chiropractor. While at Northwestern he was elected as the Vice President of the student senate and put in charge of acting as a liaison between the Chiropractic students and administration.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Eagan chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- March 25, 2015Wellness means different things to different people. For those who hear the term, many consider it to be limited to the realm of health; which, of course, is something everyone wants. The term actually means much more than that. Generally it refers having a balance that is healthy in the realms of the mind, body, and ...
- March 23, 2015Everyone knows the important of drinking water – it hydrates us, is sugar-free and is essential to human life and body function. Many people do not drink enough water during the day – by the way the recommended amount is eight glasses. Drinking water is not difficult to do, but there is no flavor, which ...
- March 13, 2015Have you ever woken yourself (or a significant other) up with the sound of your own voice yelling while asleep? This act, called sleep talking, affects nearly half of all children and about five percent of adults and tends to be more common among men. Sleep talking can occur during any stage of sleep and ...
- March 6, 2015As Americans begin to exit cold and flu season, they may be thanking the heavens that spring is around the corner (unless they have allergies). We make sure to protect ourselves before winter sets in; with flu shots and mandatory stay home days for ill staff. The aches and pains that eventually appear include a ...
- March 2, 2015Breastfeeding has been touted as an excellent way to give babies the nutrients they need for development and an important part of the mother-child bond. Several governments have enacted laws to encourage breastfeeding, and many public places now offer designated nursing stations. Pre and postnatal doctor visits often include lactation coaching to encourage more mothers ...
- February 18, 2015For people dealing with mental health concerns such as anxiety and also depression, symptoms could be crippling. There are so many pharmaceutical drugs in the marketplace designed to help ease the emotive pain, though the side effects could be literally dizzying. Many individuals who have used prescribed drugs for their mental health condition have found ...
- February 16, 2015People worldwide have been urged to quit smoking tobacco or never start, for decades as the litany of deadly diseases it can cause continues to grow and grow. Smoking is the cause of several illnesses, including cancer and heart disease. The number of people that smoke continues to decline nationwide and scientists believe that smoking-related ...
- February 6, 2015We all know the importance of a good night’s sleep, especially for kids and adolescents. As the brain continues to develop, young people need lots and lots of sleep. This is especially true of very active teens who must juggle school, sports, clubs, and often a part-time job. Most doctors recommend at least 8 hours ...
- January 29, 2015Many Americans believe that high-intensity cardiovascular workouts are a young man’s (or woman’s) game. The rise in popularity of CrossFit, Tough Mudder, and other extreme workouts, have many people shuddering in their sneakers. This is especially true of people with chronic illness, including Parkinson’s disease, heart disease, and diabetes, as they believe that vigorous exercise ...