Welcome to The Joint - Eagan! As your local chiropractor in Eagan, MN, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Eagan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. James Eschiti
Dr. James Eschiti received his undergraduate degree in Education from the University of Central Oklahoma. He completed his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2002 at Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Bloomington, MN. Dr. Eschiti specializes in Sports Medicine. As an undergraduate student, he worked in rehab with the ATC for the University football and softball teams. Dr. Eschiti was also a letterman in undergraduate school. After Chiropractic school, he completed the post graduate program for CCSP and became a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician. Dr Eschiti is also a certified personal trainer through the National Council of Strength and Fitness.
Dr. Mitchell Maristuen
Dr. Mitchell Maristuen discovered the wonderful benefits of chiropractic after sustaining a Low Back injury in his junior year of high school football. It was his maintenance/wellness care that allowed him to pursue and excel as a Division 3 St. Thomas Hockey player. Dr. Mitchell graduated from Northwestern Chiropractic College in 2003. Dr. Mitchell enjoys adjusting shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips knees and ankles because of the wonderful, full body benefits to his patients. He enjoys free time with his wife and 3 children playing sand volleyball and hockey in his back yard rink.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Eagan chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 29, 2015Many Americans believe that high-intensity cardiovascular workouts are a young man’s (or woman’s) game. The rise in popularity of CrossFit, Tough Mudder, and other extreme workouts, have many people shuddering in their sneakers. This is especially true of people with chronic illness, including Parkinson’s disease, heart disease, and diabetes, as they believe that vigorous exercise ...
- January 28, 2015It has been popular opinion for many years that pregnant women should avoid most fish, due to concerns about mercury content. Many fish are off the list and so is sushi, for obvious reasons. But what if it turns out that fish may actually be good for fetal development? New research from the University of ...
- January 13, 2015One of the most common resolutions made by the majority of the population each January is to better the next year of their lives, more soporifically their health. Much of this is done by the way of a new outlook on the way an individual treats their body. A better eating regimen, a scheduled and ...
- January 9, 2015We have long since been taught that in order to preserve the pristine condition of our faces, and of our skin in general, staying way from harsh sun without sufficient protection, eating well all the time, properly hydrating, and regular exercise do the trick. As well as these natural remedies may work, so many people ...
- December 30, 2014A child’s health can be drastically affected by even the minutest of things in their surroundings as they grow. Everything from pollen and dander in the air to certain plants and food additives, all threaten the health of a child, and their overall future health and resistances, starting from a very young age. Air quality ...
- December 29, 2014In a world that is forever evolving, changing and outdoing the competition, it should come as no surprise that the healthy eating part of that world engages in the same kinds of activity and competition. We aas consumers are always looking for the latest and greatest, the next best food, drink or exercise fad that’s ...
- December 22, 2014Losing weight is a trend that has been around for decades. It has never been more important, or more highly publicized than over the last half a decade. With health numbers declining due to ailments and illnesses such as diabetes and heart disease, eating healthy and exercising regularly has been thrust to the forefront of ...
- December 8, 2014We all have our own personal preferences; this is, after all, what makes each of us a unique individual. Whether it’s your choices in food or drinks, or your personal taste in music or art, we all have the things that we like and dislike, and these things make us who we are. Now, when ...
- November 24, 2014Coffee is typically consumed first thing in the morning by avid coffee drinkers, simply for its high amount of caffeine, and its ability to help the body and the brain to perk up and be ready to tackle the day. Now, although coffee is the gold standard for giving you that quick bit of needed ...