Welcome to The Joint - Eagan! As your local chiropractor in Eagan, MN, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Eagan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. James Eschiti, D.C.
Dr. James Eschiti received his undergraduate degree in Education from the University of Central Oklahoma. He completed his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2002 at Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Bloomington, MN. Dr. Eschiti specializes in Sports Medicine. As an undergraduate student, he worked in rehab with the ATC for the University football and softball teams. Dr. Eschiti was also a letterman in undergraduate school. After Chiropractic school, he completed the post graduate program for CCSP and became a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician. Dr Eschiti is also a certified personal trainer through the National Council of Strength and Fitness.
Dr. John McKeague, D.C.
Dr. John McKeague was born and raised in White Bear Lake. Through his early years he was actively involved in athletics, and helping out in the community. Following his graduation from High School he chose to attend Northwestern College in Roseville, MN and received a degree in Biology. While completing his undergraduate studies, Dr. John played football for the Eagles and was heavily involved in research as well as helping other students through tutoring programs. Once his undergraduate degree was finished Dr. John went to Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, MN to pursue his dream of being a chiropractor. While at Northwestern he was elected as the Vice President of the student senate and put in charge of acting as a liaison between the Chiropractic students and administration.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Eagan chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- July 30, 2015RachelleHealth and wellness is important for every individual no matter the socioeconomic status, professional role, geographic location, or any other defining characteristic that may set individuals apart. From individuals that are ingrained in the community, to business owners to even people in positions of power, it is crucial to institute policies and formulate initiatives to ...
- July 24, 2015RachelleWe can find ways to improve our health and wellness in ways that we would never think could play a role in this area of our lives. The environment, the food we eat, the amount of exercise we get, and the amount of stress that we incur can all determine our overall health status. If ...
- July 20, 2015RachelleTechnology is doing so much for our health and wellness, but it is also presenting numerous threats to our overall health status in many different ways. There are technological applications in the healthcare space and in the wellness space, but there are also technological applications on the other side of the situation in the nutrition ...
- July 10, 2015RachelleIt turns out that in the twenty-first century, health and wellness may be of more value than we are actually able to measure. Community organizers have been trying to develop health and wellness initiatives for the members of their community for years on end and have found that it is extremely difficult to influence the ...
- June 25, 2015RachelleKnown as “the other white meat,” pork is often looked to as an alternative to beef or chicken. While beef is linked to poor cardiovascular health, and there are concerns regarding chicken and the way that chicken is processed, many people turn to pork. Pork comes in the form of ham, bacon, pork loin, and ...
- June 19, 2015RachelleThe common recommendation for adults in terms of a regular night’s sleep is between seven and nine hours. The recommendations for sleep are constantly changing, but the most scientifically accepted amount for some time has been this seven to nine hour time period. Even if we slip up and end up getting a drop under ...
- June 12, 2015RachelleAs indicated by an investigation of more than 700 individuals recently published in the journal Psychiatry Research, fermented foods that contain probiotics or can possibly contain probiotics and bioactive peptides, may decrease side effects of social anxiety. For the study, scientists gave undergrads a survey that deliberates social anxiety and neuroticism, among different attributes, and got ...
- June 5, 2015RachelleAs we become more aware of workplace wellness’s importance in all professional sectors, there is an increased effort to bring about positive health outcomes in workers and promote well-being in many different professional environments. We are now even seeing companies that are specializing in the wellness space, which are developing new methods or workplace wellness ...
- June 1, 2015RachelleThe cutting of the umbilical cord is an important and symbolic part of child-birth. The cord, which connects the unborn fetus to its placenta home inside the mother, is usually disconnected as soon as the child born. However, there have been studies that show waiting a few moments to clamp the cord can increase iron ...