Welcome to The Joint - Eagan! As your local chiropractor in Eagan, MN, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Eagan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. James Eschiti, D.C.
Dr. James Eschiti received his undergraduate degree in Education from the University of Central Oklahoma. He completed his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2002 at Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Bloomington, MN. Dr. Eschiti specializes in Sports Medicine. As an undergraduate student, he worked in rehab with the ATC for the University football and softball teams. Dr. Eschiti was also a letterman in undergraduate school. After Chiropractic school, he completed the post graduate program for CCSP and became a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician. Dr Eschiti is also a certified personal trainer through the National Council of Strength and Fitness.
Dr. John McKeague, D.C.
Dr. John McKeague was born and raised in White Bear Lake. Through his early years he was actively involved in athletics, and helping out in the community. Following his graduation from High School he chose to attend Northwestern College in Roseville, MN and received a degree in Biology. While completing his undergraduate studies, Dr. John played football for the Eagles and was heavily involved in research as well as helping other students through tutoring programs. Once his undergraduate degree was finished Dr. John went to Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, MN to pursue his dream of being a chiropractor. While at Northwestern he was elected as the Vice President of the student senate and put in charge of acting as a liaison between the Chiropractic students and administration.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Eagan chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 22, 2015RachelleSo many different health conditions, both physical and mental, are linked to nutritional habits and certain dietary behaviors. Whether it is improvements in a condition like arthritis with the increased incorporation of Omega-3 fatty acids into our diet, the deterioration of our cardiovascular health in the use of too much dairy and saturated fats, or ...
- May 15, 2015RachelleNumerous individuals will let you know that breakfast is the most vital meal of the day – that it can set you up to take off like a bird, or fail spectacularly. Breakfast truly means breaking the fast, otherwise called the time you were resting. Anyhow, Americans skip breakfast through and through because of occupied ...
- May 8, 2015RachelleWith a growing level of attention paid to wellness and improving our overall health status, many different sectors of business are finding ways to incorporate wellness into their business models. Not only do certain sectors of business see an increased need to provide opportunities for customer wellness, but many companies see dollar signs in wellness, ...
- April 29, 2015RachelleMany athletes know how important health and wellness is to their performance, and to their lives overall. Maintaining positive health outcomes, both physically and mentally, puts us in an excellent position to succeed and move through confidently. Those involved in sports are somewhat privy to this concept, as individuals who are not involved in athletics sometimes ...
- April 24, 2015RachelleIn the age of social media, and the transparency that the Internet has brought to all of our lives, there are new implications for the field of health and wellness. Telemedicine, technological health communication, and various other developments are occurring that are transforming how we view health care and how information is transferred across various ...
- April 21, 2015RachelleWhen properly understood, diabetes is a disease that no one would want. While many people fear it, as they should, sometimes little is being done to prevent it. The good news is that it often can be prevented, and these four steps will help you keep diabetes at bay. 1. Exercise This one thing is very important ...
- April 9, 2015RachelleEating nuts has proven to be a great way to get a number of good benefits. They are also good to eat and they require no refrigeration, making them the ideal snack to take with you anywhere. There are many kinds of nuts, but some of them will offer more benefits than another others. Almonds All nuts ...
- March 30, 2015RachelleFeeling low energy levels in the middle of the day is something a lot of people are experiencing. They know they have much more to do, and feel unable to do much about it. The good news is that energy levels can be restored, enabling you to do more each day. One common cause of not ...
- March 25, 2015RachelleWellness means different things to different people. For those who hear the term, many consider it to be limited to the realm of health; which, of course, is something everyone wants. The term actually means much more than that. Generally it refers having a balance that is healthy in the realms of the mind, body, and ...