Welcome to The Joint - Eagan! As your local chiropractor in Eagan, MN, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Eagan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. James Eschiti, D.C.
Dr. James Eschiti received his undergraduate degree in Education from the University of Central Oklahoma. He completed his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2002 at Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Bloomington, MN. Dr. Eschiti specializes in Sports Medicine. As an undergraduate student, he worked in rehab with the ATC for the University football and softball teams. Dr. Eschiti was also a letterman in undergraduate school. After Chiropractic school, he completed the post graduate program for CCSP and became a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician. Dr Eschiti is also a certified personal trainer through the National Council of Strength and Fitness.
Dr. John McKeague, D.C.
Dr. John McKeague was born and raised in White Bear Lake. Through his early years he was actively involved in athletics, and helping out in the community. Following his graduation from High School he chose to attend Northwestern College in Roseville, MN and received a degree in Biology. While completing his undergraduate studies, Dr. John played football for the Eagles and was heavily involved in research as well as helping other students through tutoring programs. Once his undergraduate degree was finished Dr. John went to Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, MN to pursue his dream of being a chiropractor. While at Northwestern he was elected as the Vice President of the student senate and put in charge of acting as a liaison between the Chiropractic students and administration.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Eagan chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016adminMany people assume that back pain is brought on by specific causes such as a sudden injury, or by overstraining the muscles in the area. If you’ve ever experienced a bout of back pain without fully understanding the cause of it, there may be a more sublte reason why your back is causing you discomfort. ...
- April 5, 2016DominicStress is a health issue despite what society may have you think. It’s tempting to merely tell yourself to “calm down” or “let it go” whenever you’re experiencing a high amount of stress or anxiety. In truth, stress is your body’s way of warning you that you need to slow down and take it easy, ...
- September 22, 2015DominicEven if you are sick of hearing all the hype about CrossFit, that does not mean that you should completely disregard it. It is, in fact, the most popular workout program in the world, so there must be something to it, right? Many people swear by CrossFit, saying that it has been the only type ...
- September 3, 2015RachelleEveryone knows the importance of a good night’s rest. Despite recommendations that healthy adults get at least seven to nine hours of quality sleep per night, the average American gets six hours or less. This lack of rest can lead to many different health issues, and new a study says that it may also increase ...
- August 19, 2015RachelleThe United States finds itself in a very precarious position when it comes to its weight status. The average body mass index, which is the most consistent measurement of an individual’s weight profile, is constantly on the rise to the point where almost 70% of individuals are overweight and roughly two thirds of adults in ...
- August 7, 2015RachelleWe are always looking for that extra boost in our health and wellness. We may find a new exercise technique in a magazine, or hear from our doctor about a new supplement that can help us get an important nutrient that our diet is currently lacking. In other cases, we can turn to nutritional components ...
- July 30, 2015RachelleHealth and wellness is important for every individual no matter the socioeconomic status, professional role, geographic location, or any other defining characteristic that may set individuals apart. From individuals that are ingrained in the community, to business owners to even people in positions of power, it is crucial to institute policies and formulate initiatives to ...
- July 24, 2015RachelleWe can find ways to improve our health and wellness in ways that we would never think could play a role in this area of our lives. The environment, the food we eat, the amount of exercise we get, and the amount of stress that we incur can all determine our overall health status. If ...
- July 20, 2015RachelleTechnology is doing so much for our health and wellness, but it is also presenting numerous threats to our overall health status in many different ways. There are technological applications in the healthcare space and in the wellness space, but there are also technological applications on the other side of the situation in the nutrition ...