Welcome to The Joint - Eagan! As your local chiropractor in Eagan, MN, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Eagan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. John Harrison
Dr. John Harrison first discovered the powerful benefits of chiropractic care after suffering a neck injury while surfing. A 2001 graduate of Northwestern Health Sciences university, he brings his 13 years of experience and skill in treating the patients at The Joint to a quality of care that will have them feeling amazing after each visit. As a long distance runner and swimmer, Dr. Harrison knows first hand the health benefits of proactive chiropractic care to remain injury free regardless of whether this repetitive stress is caused by training or work.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Eagan chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 21, 2014It seems like nothing is safe anymore, even when you’re trying to be as green, healthy and lifestyle-boosting as you can possibly be. We often think that things labeled natural, organic, grass-fed and locally-grown, are all the best options to choose from when we browse the outskirts of the grocery store, looking for produce and ...
- October 16, 2014If I asked you what the biggest threat to our ocean was at this very moment in time, the odds of you saying something like the improper discarding of our trash, or dangerous chemicals from the products we use, would probably be quite high. These two things are indeed a danger to the ocean, but ...
- October 7, 2014Microbeads, the small, round plastics that are added to beauty products such as facial scrubs, toothpastes, and are generally used to help exfoliate the skin and remove dirt, have been in the news more and more as of very recently, and not for the great healthy skin purposes they claim to have in their ...
- September 29, 2014Autumn is one of the more colorful seasons that we experience; the leaves are falling, the colors all around us are changing, and so too is the weather. Now, even though it’s not as warm as its summer counterpart, autumn is still a great time to get outside and exercise. With cooler mornings and crisper ...
- September 22, 2014Even though summer is officially behind us for yet another year, it’s still quite pertinent for us to be talking about sunscreen and the protection that it provides our skin from harsh rays. Unfortunately, sunscreen is viewed as only a summer time necessity, when in actuality, protecting the skin should be a year round habit ...
- September 15, 2014There have long been a number of guilty parties when it comes to the battle against the bulge, especially in terms of culprits that can be replaced in the daily diet or exercise routine in order to live a healthier and stress-free lifestyle. Wheat is among the more often mentioned of those dangerous health crushing culprits, ...
- September 9, 2014Pinching a nerve is one of the most dreaded feelings that we can experience in our bodies. Bringing with it, discomfort and severe pain, pinching a nerve is the epitome of unpleasant. Pinched nerves can occur anywhere in the body that nerves are present, and this includes the spine. If this happens, because the spine ...
- September 8, 2014It turns out each of us may actually have a ‘fitness personality’ that makes running heaven or almost intolerable. The same goes for Zumba or yoga. Each exercise has a distinct audience. When you figure out which exercise works for you, the results can be amazing. Now, instead of dragging yourself through a gym workout or ...
- August 27, 2014Weight loss can be frustrating and just overly annoying, especially when you work so hard to get results and see very little. Many people spend hours in the gym, they lock in their diets, and they still only see results after a prolonged amount of time. This is because everyone’s body is different, and everyone’s ...