Welcome to The Joint - Eagan! As your local chiropractor in Eagan, MN, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Eagan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. John Harrison
Dr. John Harrison first discovered the powerful benefits of chiropractic care after suffering a neck injury while surfing. A 2001 graduate of Northwestern Health Sciences university, he brings his 13 years of experience and skill in treating the patients at The Joint to a quality of care that will have them feeling amazing after each visit. As a long distance runner and swimmer, Dr. Harrison knows first hand the health benefits of proactive chiropractic care to remain injury free regardless of whether this repetitive stress is caused by training or work.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 15, 2014There have long been a number of guilty parties when it comes to the battle against the bulge, especially in terms of culprits that can be replaced in the daily diet or exercise routine in order to live a healthier and stress-free lifestyle. Wheat is among the more often mentioned of those dangerous health crushing culprits, ...
- September 9, 2014Pinching a nerve is one of the most dreaded feelings that we can experience in our bodies. Bringing with it, discomfort and severe pain, pinching a nerve is the epitome of unpleasant. Pinched nerves can occur anywhere in the body that nerves are present, and this includes the spine. If this happens, because the spine ...
- September 8, 2014It turns out each of us may actually have a ‘fitness personality’ that makes running heaven or almost intolerable. The same goes for Zumba or yoga. Each exercise has a distinct audience. When you figure out which exercise works for you, the results can be amazing. Now, instead of dragging yourself through a gym workout or ...
- August 27, 2014Weight loss can be frustrating and just overly annoying, especially when you work so hard to get results and see very little. Many people spend hours in the gym, they lock in their diets, and they still only see results after a prolonged amount of time. This is because everyone’s body is different, and everyone’s ...
- August 21, 2014Fenugreek, also referred to as Greek hay or Fenigreek, is an herb that is naturally grown and found in places such as Ukraine, India and China. The seeds found within Fenugreek are where the healthy benefits lie. These seeds possess protein, vitamins and potassium to name just a few. Fenugreek can be found and purchased ...
- August 14, 2014There are a number of emotions, feelings and human characteristics that we generally regard as inherently negative. Many of these feelings manifest themselves in times of negativity in our lives. Too much of some of these emotions can lead to further negative thinking; for example, an overwhelming amount of anger could lead to displeasure. So, can ...
- August 6, 2014Calcium is essential to the body as it helps to build and support strong bone health, as well as fortify and maintain other parts of the body. A healthy diet cannot be called as such without some form of calcium for building strong bones. It is understood that a healthy life goes hand in hand ...
- July 30, 2014Sadly, with the invention of computers, tablets, laptops, cell phones, social media and the like, one of the most respected and timeless pastimes is fading into obscurity. Hopefully, with so many feature films based-on books in recent years, reading doesn’t become a thing of the past. Reading has been a source of comfort, passion, excitement and ...
- July 25, 2014We all have those people in our lives that seem to be fit and healthy, in every single aspect of their lives. These are the people who eat right, exercise regularly, are perennially happy and never seem to get sick. Well, this isn’t by coincidence. These people in our lives all have a number of ...